Saturday 4 February 2012

Winter Wearing

The snow has fallen. I am not afraid, I will not let it conquer me, I did grow up in Sweden - but there is something about snow in London which makes life much more difficult to manoeuvre. Thankfully, we're well prepared at LatteMama. Here's what my son will be wearing when we're out in the snow tomorrow -



Rain Coat by No Added Sugar now on SALE. The cherry on top!
Bunny Love Cardigan by NSA also on SALE to keep kiddies warm and stylish.



Emmis Klemmis Fish Top on SALE. Covers big belly, arms and great to wear as a basic tee during winter, but even better to flaunt during spring.
NEW IN! High Flyer tights by Slugs and Snails to keep legs warm Bonnie Baby patchwork dungarees, now on SALE. Thick, flexible and oh so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment