Monday 9 July 2012

Monday Mama: TheBabyWearsPrada


Monday Mama

 Kids, Fashion and Blogging with some of the Nets most famous Latte Mama's

Monday Mama is back with an all new crowd of wonderful Mum's from across Britain and Europe, giving us an exclusive look into the latest in kids fashion and blogging straight from those that matter.  




She doesn't wear Prada but she looks pretty stylish nonetheless. Liz is our latest supermom and she loves nothing more than letting all of us have a sneek peek into Lucie's adventures in Wardrobe Land.

Name: Liz McCarthy


Twitter: @babywearsprada
Location: London

1) How did you start your blog and where did you find the inspiration

from? 




I started it almost a year ago for two reasons, I always wanted to blog but didn't 
quite know what my USP could be, and I wanted to record all Lucie's fab outfits!



2) Tell us about any nicknames you have for your little one? 



Ha! We call her Tron - it stemmed from her being The Snuggletron and 
has now stuck at Tron - she answers to it!


3) What is the one thing you know you shouldn't let your child do, but

you allow it anyway?


Eat chocolate with me (well if I'm being naughty seems unfair to expect Lucie to be good) 




4) What's the one thing you're convinced your child has inherited from

you? 




My temper, my tendency to be a drama queen and my attention seeking 
basically all the bad stuff!


5) What makes you a LatteMama? 




My love of fashion, fun and caffeine :) (and a fully stocked make-up bag!)


6) How has motherhood changed you and your style? 




I hardly ever wear heels now - I was a 6 inch girl before (oo-er!). Instead I've invested 
in a selection of stylish brogues, sassy flat boots and lovely loafers.


7) What is your best fashion find for your daughter? 


Too many to just pick one, so can I have a top three??!

1) Realizing there's more to kids fashion than the high street with 
stores like LatteMama that stock cool Scandinavian brands. 
2) The Tootsa MacGinty label - we just love everything they design. 
3) A cute burberry dress found in a charity shop for £4! Madness.



8) If you could choose one piece of clothing from LatteMama for your
little ones, what would it be? 


All of it! 
LatteMama has great taste!....you can slip me the fiver later Isra!


No comments:

Post a Comment