Wednesday 7 November 2012

Emotional B-Day

I'm gonna speak from the heart for a minute. Running an online site, keeping babies warm, comfortable and stylish might seem like a shallow affair. However, after running LatteMama alone for a year now I'm happy to say there's nothing co-orperate or cold about me or the company. I asked customers, friends and followers of the site to send us some feedback. A bit of a competition, and a cheeky way of getting feedback from you guys. I never expected what I received. Feedback from customers, strangers and friends. More than that a lot of love has been sent my way not only for LatteMama but because I'm a self-employed mum. I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for reassuring me that what I'm doing is how it should be done, and for encouraging me to keep going. I now know that being honest, true and original is the way forward with LatteMama as it paved the way to where I am now.
Thank you to all my customers, and I'm so happy to see you all being repeat customers :D
Here's a special list of fabulous people I'd like to thank as well. Strangers from the internet that somehow have become a great support system for me.  Mwah x

Special thank you to 

Danae

1 comment:

  1. you are doing a great job and I find it amazing that you have only been doing for a year! Thanks for including me in your special thanks and I hope to meet up again soon x

    ReplyDelete