Wednesday 7 November 2012

Greetings

A lovely customer of ours wrote this! So happy to know I'm doing something right :P



Since accidentally stumbling across your website over the summer you have
become my guilty pleasure every month on pay day and sometimes when its
not!
I have been more than impressed by your website,your service and of
course your products. Buying not only for my own 3 girls but also for gifts
for family and friends i really cant get enough of you.
Love your clothes

Adore your cute child models
Tempted with your fantastic offers
Torn between your choice of styles
Enthralled by your website

Made up with your customer service
Amazed by your prices
Mad for your toys

And im always coming back for more!
Many Thanks for being my new fav shop
Esther x

No comments:

Post a Comment