Tuesday 15 November 2011

Monday Mama #3

This weeks Monday mama is the wonderful Zeinab who is a hard working mum to three children under 7. Zeinab e-mailed us and wanted to tell us her story. Unlike the entrepeneurs, and bloggers we’ve featured on LatteMama Zeinab is a 8-5 working mum, balancing a relationship, a job and three children. Read the story about this weeks LatteMama Zeinab!

Name: Name Zeinab Jasim

Location: Helsingborg , Sweden

A little bit about myself:

I grew up in a small town in Sweden, I was always an academic person and have studies everything from programming, mathematics, German, Arabic, Swedish and I finished it all off with doing a teaching program. I now work for a large company where I get to deal with my own customers who are all based german speaking countries, and have three children ages 6, 3 and 1.

My son has about 57 nicknames. We never ever call him by his real name. All our nicknames are for children are in Arabic, and that’s just too complicated to explain J

One thing I know I shouldn’t let my children do but allow it anyways:

I let them eat, all the time, and what they want. I keep sweets and cakes for Saturdays (like the good LatteMama I am) but there’s a slot of snacking on fruits and ricecakes inbetween meals!

The things I'm happy my children inherited from me:


Everyone says my oldest dauther is the spitting image of me. I love her to death, but it’s scary to know that her moodswings all all from me.

What makes me a LatteMama:

In Sweden every mum who can care about her looks, and go out for a coffee when the baby is just three weeks old is a lattemama. For me it’s a mum who doesn’t loose herself but rather is empowered by motherhood – and that’s what I am.

If I could choose one piece for each one of my children it would be…







No comments:

Post a Comment