Monday 7 November 2011

Monday Mama

With our new exciting website, and our commitment to bringing you Mama's every monday I've decided to continue it by briefly telling you more about yours truly.

Here's my Monday Mama Moment


Name:Isra Al Kassi

Blog: Imaginary Friend

Website:www.latte-mama.com

Twitter name: LatteMamaUk

Location: London

Keeping it brief:

I was born and raised in Sweden to Iraqi parents, moved to London when I was 18 to study at UCL. I left when i got pregnant, and eventually set up LatteMama!

Why I blog and how it began:

I always thought I'd be a writer, or at least I hoped I'd be. My dreams were shattered when i saw all the talent around me, and people who could actually spell made me realise I had to let the dream go. I might have given up on wanting to live off writing, but that's when i started blogging. I am so happy to be able to incorporate it with my passion for fashion and my love for children's clothing, swedish culture and art by blogging.

My nickname for the LatteBaby:

Lattebaby is definitely one of them, but it's everything from Zachelito, Zack-poopy, Z- Dawg, Z Shizzle, Zachcook and more.

One thing I shouldn't let him to do, but still allow it:

Play with my phone is probably the worst thing. He always breaks it, or calls someone he should but I still continue giving it to him

One of the things I'm happy my child got from me

My sense of humour, Zach and I can stare into nothing and laugh as if we were Beavis and Butthead....ie, very dry humour.

Why I think I'm a LatteMama

It's everything from having a fashionable child, to wanting to explore more with him on both mine and his level to putting in 10 minutes to do my make up and getting ready for coffee and babyccino with friends.

If I could choose one thing to dress my son if from the LatteMama store it'd be:

I have spoiled LatteBaby a lot and purchased at least one piece from every designer. If I had to pick a favourite it would be the out of pocked hoody by No Added Sugar. It's so soft, so cool and so incredibly different.


If you, your blog or business would like to be featured on our Monday Mama just e-mail us on info@latte-mama.com and tell us more about yourself


2 comments:

  1. Nice to read more about you :) I'd looove to go to Sweden, *sigh*
    Nev

    PS Has my Monday Mama piece gone when you moved everything? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Took a shot to see if I was interesting at all. I am afraid it had, all gone, moved everything and without a warning....I'll repost it if I can find it on the laptop!

    / LatteMama

    ReplyDelete