Monday 12 December 2011

Lussevaka


Tomorrow is the day of the Lucia celebration - one of Sweden's biggest celebration of the year. It always takes place on the 13th of December. LatteMama will be telling you more about the celebrations tomorrow, today it's all about the Lussevaka. It's a Swedsh tradition where you stay up from the 12th to the 13th in the wait for the big Lucia celebration. these past year that wake has turned into drunken nights, all night parties and - what I'll be doing - a secret cinema screening! I'll be tucking in the LatteBaby, then head over to the cinema with my brother for the screening of three secret and yet to be released movies. It starts at midnight and finishes at breakfast time. Wish us luck and I will get back to you about all the movies I got to see!


One of the same event I attended 5 years ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment