Sunday 11 December 2011

Monday Mama #7

Not only is this our favorite style blog out there but we’ve also had the pleasure to meet the mysterious Mrs.O and her little one in person and we adore them both. The TheMiniPost is the blog we all wish we started, it’s fun, brave and inventive. Here’s the story behind the blog and the the mini post duo.

Name: Mrs.O

Blogname: TheMiniPost

Website: http://theminipost.tumblr.com/

Twitter name @TheMiniPost

Location: East London


Keeping it Brief;

Okay here goes...Met my husband-to-be in 1997. Spent anincredible 18months travelling the world together. Won a scholarship to do my MA at Central Saint Martins and have been working in the design/fashion industry since. I have worked with some amazing personalities and fashion brands. I love what I do and love London. Its such a hub for all things new and exciting. Biggest highlight was TheMiniOne who was born in August of this year. I 'love, love, love' being a Momma to her. She is the 'bees knees'.

Why do you blog, and how did it begin?

I'm not sure I'd call myself a 'proper' blogger. Living in East London, I see new trends emerging every day, so the blog is a way to share these with Mommas/Poppas who love everything from street art to a good loaf of sourdough. And lots and lots of fashion.

Tell us about any nickname you have for your little ones!

TheMiniOne

One thing you know you shouldn’t let your child do but allow it anyways.

I dont think I've crossed this bridge yet, she's still so little.I'll let you know when I do.

Talk about one thing Keira inherited from you.

She has a cute 'n cheeky personality that my husband says is like me.

What makes you a LatteMama?

I still 'pretty much' do all things I love. The only difference is TheMiniOne comes everywhere with me. From Shoreditch House to Topshop.Only there are more breakfasts than late dinners these days.

How has motherhood changed you and your style?

Its become a touch more practical, and sadly not so many high heels.

If there’s one advice you can give to new mothers what would it be?

Trust your own instincts.

What are your future projects, and goals?

There is so much I want to do!! I've got some creative projects in the pipeline as well as renovating a house. The biggest prioroty is to learn how to do some cool shadow puppets for TheMiniOne.

We love your blog and are always curious on your hip mommas and poppas section, how do you choose and approach them?

Thank You! Its always something HipMomma/Poppa/Baby are wearing that catches my eye. And so I post their outfit for inspiration and share where to get it or something similar from.

If you could choose one piece of clothing from LatteMama for your little ones, what would it be?

The Gilt Edge City jacket but she is still too little for this, so the Cerise Moose Dress. She'll love pulling its tail.

Would it make your the mini one wears feature?

Yes! Yes! Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment